Les Paul Style Guitar Kit – Flame Maple
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
As with all LP guitars, they have been around for a long time playing in all kinds of genres. This LP inspired kit is no different! Wether you’re looking to play some classic blues, or thrashing around like a madman playing metal, this guitar is going to get the job done for you
With the GLP-25 you’ll be receiving a carved flame maple top on a beautiful basswood body. A maple neck and rosewood fingerboard accompany the body nicely. With the ivory styled pickguard, and other plastics, this guitar looks smooth, and plays just as smoothly.
This guitar is born to be stained, accompany the kit with any of our premium ColorTone guitar stains and you’ll not want to put this baby down, ever!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Carved Basswood With Flamed Maple Top
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast Grover Style
- Scale Length: 628mm/24.75″
- Fret: 22
- Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard: Ivory Pickguard
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||73 x 55 x 8 cm|