Les Paul Style Guitar Kit – Spalted Maple
$169.00 – $209.00
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Oh, Les Paul guitars, you’ve been around for so long playing anything from Blues to Metal. Do you want a chance to build one of these timeless pieces for yourself? Now is your chance!
With a luscious Spalted Maple top, this is certainly sure to please with any transparent finishes, whether it be coloured on natural. You will also get a Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fingerboard, this really is a deluxe LP!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Carved Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Black Die-cast Grover Style
- Scale Length: 628mm/24.75″
- Fret: 22
- Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||73 x 50 x 8 cm|