Les Paul Style Guitar Kit – Paulownia
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
This LP ‘studio’ style instrument is made from Paulownia which features a lovely grain. Paulownia is lightweight and very resonant making for an excellent tone wood. The weight of the guitar makes it a joy to play for long gigs! We’ve specified this model to be easy on beginner builders with all holes pre-drilled and featuring a pre-cut headstock too.
- Paulownia Solid Body
- All holes pre-drilled
- Bolt-on with holes pre-drilled
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
- Headstock pre-cut
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 628mm/24.75″
Valued at $25.95
- D’Addario strings
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape