LP JR Double Cutaway
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
This classic minimalist guitar is inspired by the LP Jr double cut. It features a mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, a single P90 style pick-up and sweet chrome Kluson style tuners with Keystone knobs. This style of guitar is famously rocked by Keith Urban, Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) and Mick Jones (The Clash) to name a few!
- Mahogany Body
- Double cutaway
- Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Kluson style machine heads with Pearl Keystone knobs
- P90 style pickup
- Vintage style wraparound Bridge
- Black pick-guard
- 1 volume, 1 tone
Scale length 648mm/25.5″
- Free delivery Australia-wide
- Shipped using Fastway if you are in their network, otherwise Australia Post
- Signature required so specify a work address if possible
- $60 delivery to USA and Canada via DHL. Other countries by request.