Firebird Style Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Now you can own this unique shaped guitar inspired by the Gibson Firebird of the 60’s. The reverse body and headstock design plus the covered pickups and white pickguard combine to produce a vintage look that you’ll be proud to have in your collection. If rock is your scene, we don’t need to say any more.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, pickguard, cavity cover, truss rod cover, strap locks, pots, capacitors, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- All holes pre-drilled including bridge and tail posts
- Bolt-on with holes pre-drilled
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 628mm/24.75″
Valued at $25.95
- Ernie Ball Slinky strings
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape
|Dimensions||73 x 50 x 8 cm|