Gibson Flying V Style Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Our first classical styled flying V kit, the GFV-20 is sure to impress. WIth its traditional metal characteristics, this guitar will suit any player who perks up at the sound of a metal song.
This kit comes with a lovely basswood body, covered up with a partial black 3-ply scratchplate for when you want to go all out. With a lovely maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, this guitar is born to shred!
Any of our premium ColorTone guitar stains would make this Flying V a force to be reckoned with!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-cast
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Fret: 22
- Control: 2V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||73 x 58 x 8 cm|