STRT LEFTY Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
This is a left handed guitar kit!
Odds are, if you’ve seen a guitar before, you’ve likely seen a Strat. These guitars have been around forever, it would seem, and for good reason, over the years thousands of guitarists have learnt to play the guitar on one of these here beauties! If you’re learning guitar, what better way to become accustomed than to build one yourself!
With the FST-20L you’ll be getting yourself a Basswood body and a Maple neck, with a Rosewood fretboard. A perfect kit to build!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fret: 21
- Control: 1V, 2T, 5-Way Selector
- Pickups: S-S-S
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||0.00000000 x 0.00000000 x 0.00000000 cm|