Jazz Bass Style Guitar Kit – Ash Body
Clearance price – see description for details
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
For a bright, rich tone you can’t go past this vintage styled kit heavily inspired by the Fender Jazz Bass. The ash body sets it off beautifully and will look great with one of our Colortone stains.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, pickguard, strap locks, control plate, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, strings, allen key.
- All holes pre-drilled including bridge and neck
- Bolt-on with holes pre-drilled
- Hard maple with rosewood or maple fingerboard attached
- 20 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage open back machine heads
- JB pickups
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 864mm/34″