Ibanez Iceman Style Guitar Kit
This is a clearance price – see desxcription for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Come to the dark side with this Ibanez Iceman inspired kit featuring black hardware. Although the Iceman was used from the 70’s by several musicians looking for a different look to the standard Gibson and Fender models, it was Paul Stanley from KISS who made it famous. A solid black finish is likely to be popular, but if you have the skills, a burst or metallic would look awesome too. Either way, once it’s in your hands, you’ll have every excuse to rock ‘n’ roll all night and party every day.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, cavity covers, truss rod cover, strap locks, pots, capacitors, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- All holes pre-drilled including bridge and tail posts
- Bolt-on with holes pre-drilled
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Black hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Black metal dome knobs
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 648mm/25.5″
Valued at $25.95
- Ernie Ball Slinky strings
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape
|Dimensions||73 x 50 x 8 cm|