Rickenbacker Style Semi-Hollow
Classic Semi-Hollow design
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
A classic design, this Rickenbacker 325 inspired Guitar Kit has a coveted place in Rock n Roll history. Similar guitars were played by none other than John Lennon (The Beatles) and Susanna Hoffs (The Bangles). Killer looks and dual humbuckers mean this guitar is made to rock out and look good doing it!
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, pickguard, cavity cover, truss rod cover, strap pins, pots, capacitors, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Semi-Hollow Construction
- All holes pre-drilled including bridge and tail posts
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 24 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- 2 Vol, 2 Tone, 3-way switch
- Tune-O-Matic style bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece.
- 3-Ply white pickguard
Scale length 628mm/24.75″
Valued at $25.95
- Ernie Ball Slinky strings
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape