- We provide free shipping Australia-wide for all orders over $50.
- Orders received by 2:00pm Sydney time (AEST) on a business day are dispatched that day. After this, orders are sent the next business day.
- To get an estimate when your parcel will arrive, view the Australia Post delivery times schedule.
- Items which are regarded as dangerous goods must go by road which can take longer than the specified times.
99% of the time, orders arrive promptly without any fuss. Here are some tips to help you avoid hassles and what to do if you’re the unlucky 1%.
- In theory, all parcels sent by Australia Post are now tracked and updated at each stage.
- In practice, this is hit and miss depending on your location.
- When your order has been packed, you will receive an email containing the tracking number. This does not necessarily mean that the parcel has been lodged yet. At this point we recommend that you visit the Australia Post tracking site and enter the number. You will most likely receive a message stating No events currently found. Underneath this, enter your email address into the box and you might be notified when the parcel is handed along the chain.
- Don’t panic at this stage. Like we stated, tracking notifications aren’t always accurate, particularly in regional and rural areas. Wait until the estimated delivery time has passed plus a couple of days.
- Start panicking if the time taken is excessive. We are the only ones who can start an investigation, so contact us.
- Really, really panic if the parcel is shown as delivered, but you didn’t receive it. Contact your local post office immediately. Then contact us.
- The is an online store only and we do not have a showroom.
- We do have a pickup arrangement with the post office at South Turramurra in Sydney. Place your order and choose the Local Pickup shipping option. Orders received by 2:00pm Sydney time on weekdays will be available for pickup from 3:30pm that day. The post office is open from 9:00 to 5:30 weekdays and 9:00 to 12:00 om Saturday. You need to present your receipt. Please appreciate that this is a pickup service only. The post office staff are unable to discuss anything about your order or the goods. Should you wish to discuss anything, please get in contact with us directly.
- We’re happy to send kits internationally, but at this stage it is a manual process. Please contact us if you’re interested.