Thinline Bigsby Guitar Kit
$149.00 – $179.00
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Vintage looks and quality parts come together to make this the ultimate Tele® DIY kit. Styled on the classic, semi-hollow Thinline guitar, this kit literally shines with gold hardware and provides great performance with twin humbucker pickups and a Bigsby style tremolo. Once you’ve added it to your collection, you’ll find yourself reaching for this guitar every time.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, tremolo, bridge, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, pickguard, strap locks, pots, capacitor, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Semi-hollow Basswood
- Hard maple with rosewood or maple fretboard
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Bigsby Style Tremolo System
- Chrome or Gold plated hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 1 volume, 1 tone, 3 way switch, pre-wired and pre-connected to control plate
Scale length 648mm/25.5″