Telecaster Style Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Since the 50’s the Telecaster has claimed success amongst all genres of music. With it’s classic styling, the Telecaster is a perfect for guitar for all styles of music, heavy, soft, and anything in between! Whether your beginning to learn guitar or making them for that matter, this is the perfect choice.
The FTL-20 comes with a Basswood body, perfect for that finish you’ve always wanted. A Maple neck and a Rosewood fingerboard come standard with this kit.
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fret: 21
- Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Selector
- Pickups: S-S
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tele Type
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||73 x 50.00000000 x 8 cm|