Precision Style Bass Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for details
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Well, if you’re after the “one size fits all” bass guitar kit, then the FPB-10 is for you! With its great pricing point, traditional styling and great playability, this is a great kit for the beginner or seasoned player alike.
The FPB-20 bass kit comes standard with a basswood body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. You’ll get a 3-ply white scratchplate to go along with it.
Whatever colour you envision your new bass kit to be, out premium ColorTone guitar stains will give a unique look to your own bass!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Open Back
- Scale Length: 34″
- Frets: 20
- Control: 1V,1T
- Pickups: PB
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switche
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||0.00000000 x 0.00000000 x 0.00000000 cm|