Jackson Flying V Style Guitar Kit
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
In 1958, a guitar legend was born, the classical Flying V. It brought along several styles with it including the Classic V, and this more modern Rhodes V as is for sale here. In its early days the Flying V was primarily a blues inspired guitar, but as music evolved, as did the makeup of players using the ‘V’. It’s now used in many Metal bands, blues and hard rock primarily.
This guitar comes with a Basswood body, along with a Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard.
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Scale Length: 628 mm/ 24.75″
- Fret: 22
- Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard: None
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||72.00000000 x 50.00000000 x 7.00000000 cm|