Ibanez Iceman Style Bass Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for details
Only 2 left in stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Inspired by a great asymmetrical 70s design from Ibanez this IIB-20 kit brings the Iceman flavour to bass! Featuring white binding on the body and neck, trapezoid inlays, black hardware and dual humbuckers, this axe is ready to rock ‘n’ roll all night and party every day.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, cavity covers, truss rod cover, strap buttons, pots, capacitors, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- White Binding
- All holes pre-drilled
- Bolt-on with holes pre-drilled
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- White Binding
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Black hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Black metal dome knobs
- 2 volume, 2 tone
Scale length 864mm/34″