Gibson Thunderbird Style Bass Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Inspired by the classic 60’s lines of the Thunderbird bass, this kit has Rock attitude by the bucket load. A stylish design loved by bassists John Entwistle (The Who), Tom Petersson (Cheap Trick), Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue), Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth) and Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam); the GTB kit will make you want to lay down some nasty rock grooves!
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, pickguard, truss rod cover, strap buttons, pots, capacitors, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- 3 Point bridge
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 2 volume, 1 tone
Scale length 864mm/34″