EXP Guitar Kit
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
The Explorer design was first introduced in 1958 and has been famously used by guitarists such as The Edge (U2), Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and James Hetfield (Metallica) – to name just a few! Futuristic at the time of it’s release, the Explorer design still screams Rock!
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, cavity cover, truss rod cover, strap pins, pots, capacitors, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 1 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 628mm/24.75″