Gibson ES-335 Style Semi-Hollow
$229.00 – $249.00
This is a clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
The Gibson ES-335 certainly had an alluring appeal in the mid 1900’s, and it’s easy to see why. With a beautiful Arched top, lovely smooth curves and a tone that can knock your socks off, and a beautiful white binding, these truly are beautiful guitars. Whether you want to play some classic blues, or dip into some catchy jazz, this guitar is sure to impress.
With a semi-hollow Basswood body with flame maple top, you can choose from chrome or gold. The neck is comprised a beautiful Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard. This truly is a guitar to impress in the looks and sound departments!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Joint: Set-in
- Body: Basswood with flame maple top
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast Grover Style
- Scale Length: 628 mm/ 24.75″
- Fret: 22
- Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- White Binding
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
|Dimensions||73.00000000 x 58.00000000 x 10 cm|