STRT Guitar Kit – Ash Body
$129.00 – $149.00
Clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Note – the current version of this kit is supplied with a maple fretboard.
Odds are, if you’ve seen a guitar before, you’ve likely seen a Strat®. These guitars have been around forever, it would seem, and for good reason, over the years thousands of guitarists have learnt to play the guitar on one of these here beauties! If you’re learning guitar, what better way to become accustomed than to build one yourself!
With the FST-30 guitar kit you’ll be receiving a beautiful Ash body which comes out perfectly with any stain you’re willing to throw at it, and with the body you’ll also be getting a maple neck with a maple fingerboard. What a beauty, this is sure to impress!
Guitar Kit Specs – What’s in the box
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: Varies
- Control: 1V, 2T, 5-Way Selector
- Fret: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Ash
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Guitar Lead
- Strap Buttons
- Wiring / electronics / switches
- Set of strings
Note: Some customers choose to upgrade their parts so the following photos do not necessarily reflect what is supplied with the kit. Click or tap through all the photos at the top of this page and check the description, to confirm the kit contents.
|Dimensions||72.00000000 x 50.00000000 x 7.00000000 cm|