“Richbird” DIY Guitar Kit
BC Rich Mockingbird Style
Classic Hard Rock design
Dual Humbucker Pickups
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
This classic design dating back to 1976 features an eye catching contour that has become a favourite of Rock and Metal guitarists. Declared the “coolest guitar of all time” by Guitar World in 2010, the BC Rich Mockingbird has been seen hanging from the shoulders of Slash (Guns & Roses), Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), Dick Wagner (Alice Cooper) and Kerry King (Slayer). This kit screams attitude!
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, neck plate, strap buttons, pots, capacitor, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Basswood Body
- Hard Maple with Rosewood fingerboard attached
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- Humbucker pickups
- Tune-o-matic Bridge
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
Scale length 648mm/25.5″
Valued at $30
- D’Addario strings
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape
- Free delivery Australia-wide
- Shipped using Fastway if you are in their network, otherwise Australia Post
- Signature required so specify a work address if possible
- $60 delivery to USA and Canada via DHL. Other countries available on request.