12 String Semi-Hollow Gibson 335
This is a clearance price – see description for terms and conditions
Out of stock
This is a clearance price – terms and conditions apply:
- No Returns (except as required by law)
- Community Support Only – if you have a question about your kit, ask it in the forum. You might receive a response from other guitar builders, but not from us. The forum will continue to operate for a time I have yet to decide. Please consider before buying if you have the necessary skills to build your chosen kit.
- No Bonus Pack – the extra strings and things will not be supplied, however these might be available separately in our shop.
- We will only be fulfilling orders twice a week, so delivery times may be longer than normal.
Our ATH-2512 features a beautiful flame maple Arched top and back, lovely white and black binding around its smooth curves and a tone that can knock your socks off, these truly are beautiful guitars. Inspired by the rare Gibson 335 12 string, this guitar gives you access to that rich chime sound that 12 strings are known for.
The kit includes the body, neck, pickups, bridge, tailpiece, posts, machine heads (tuners), volume/tone knobs, cavity cover, truss rod cover, strap pins, pots, capacitors, switch, output jack, screws, sleeves, bolts, washers, insulated wire, solder, lead, starter strings, allen key.
- Flame Maple Top & Back
- Basswood Body
- Semi-hollow construction
- Hard maple with rosewood fingerboard attached
- Trapezoidal block inlays
- 22 frets
- Truss rod pre-installed
Hardware & Electronics
- Chrome hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- H-H pickups
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 way switch
- 4 picks in various gauges
- Pick holder
- Copper shielding tape
Scale length 628mm/24.75″